Saturday, December 12, 2009

Furniture for Sale


These are pictures of the furniture I make and sell at www.cdhm.org
I am under "furniture", Kris Compas.

I will be using this spot for the extra furniture to be shown and you can contact me for purchase.

1 inch scale overstuffed sofa with 2 crocheted pillows. This is covered in blue cotton fabric with piping made with the same fabric. 3 1/4" tall, 5 3/4" wide and 2 1/2" deep. $20.00


A set of 1 inch scale slipper chairs covered in a slate blue stripe, touches of black and tan, trimmed in slate blue twisted embroidery floss. They measure 3 1/2" tall, base 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" and 2 1/2" deep, including slope of back. $15.00 for the pair.


This is a 1 inch scale overstuffed chair cover in a cotton blue print, with piping made from the same fabric.
This measures 3 1/8" tall, 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" deep. $15.00.


Shipping for these is $5.00 per piece or set (like the set of 2 slipper chairs). I use the U.S. Postal Service.(U.S.A.)
Please contact me at:
camceiling@frontiernet.net