Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just Back From Michaels

Hi Everybody!

Just got in from Michaels, and I found something you might be interested in. In the cake decorating section on a the side of an end cap there are some nice texture templates. They are from Duff Goldman, Charm City Cakes, I believe he might have a reality show? Anyway, these are clear plastic, Impression, Texture Tiles. I think they might be used with fondant. There are two that we maybe could use with Paper Clay or paper mache', the cobblestone and brick.

I also bought a Mary Engelbriet ( is that spelled right?) metal can with a window already in it, I don't when I will get to it but maybe a half scale scene? Oh, and a clear acrylic little paint can with rubber ducky design around the bottom, just enough room for a pedestal sink to load with stuff. These are two things I absolutely can not resist, Mary E. and rubber duck designs.

I will get the 2 other bits for the baskets, I thought I might let you digest the basket making instructions before I add on.

Kris