Thursday, July 20, 2017

Guest Blogger For July, Beautiful Lawn Chairs Made from Card Stock!




Hello Everyone!  I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.  I received the picture above a few weeks ago and thought these "steel" lawn chairs were beautiful.  The chairs are made from card stock by a follower of the blog.  Tina is the follower and she has a lovely blog, too.  I invited her to share her tutorial with you all for the month of July and she said yes.
I want you all to go to

https://teensyweensybaby.com/2017/05/29/miniature-vintage-lawn-chair-tutorial/



Be sure to tell her if you like her tutorial, everyone appreciates feedback, that's what keeps this blog going!!

I will see you in August, until then . . .


Have fun, Expand on it, make it better . . .
Just Keep Making Minis!

Kris

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Thank you so much for sharing my tutorial. Your blog freed my creative spirit to expand my skills without fear of failure. If I make a mistake, I can start over as there is always more paper, glue and paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog is very nice, such useful information you are sharing. I really like your blog the information is very accurate and if you want to know more about free ad posting service,www.helpadya.com there is another website with best information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son de cartulina???? Increible! Voy a ver el tutorial. Gracias a Tina y a ti por compartir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, it reminds me of chairs we had when I was growing up

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Genial!, gracias por el enlace.Feliz verano:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kris, for introducing us your readers, to another talented miniaturist.

    ReplyDelete